Choose Rubiix as your registered agents
As your registered agent and registered office, our Rubiix corporate services consultants take great care to ensure that all your company obligations are always met and that all ASIC requirements are up to date.
This service includes:
- Keeping you informed of your legal obligations and responsibilities as a director and secretary of a company
- Checking and maintaining your corporate binder to ensure all records are supplied and correctly filed, as per ASIC requirements
- Electronically downloading the annual company statement and annual invoices from ASIC
- Checking and comparing the annual statement to ensure ASIC details are correct
- Preparing a written yearly solvency resolution or minute to ensure your company is solvent
- Reminder emails or phone calls to help avoid incurring ASIC fees for late payment of ASIC invoices or late lodgement of documents
- Providing yearly company reports to ensure all details are correct
- Preparing all minutes/resolutions as required by the Corporations Act
- Reviewing company constitutions to ensure they meet today’s legal requirements
- Ensuring each company is running legally according to their Constitution /Memorandum and
Articles of Association
- Notifying clients of any pending ASIC fines, if applicable
- Liaising with ASIC on your behalf when necessary
- Reporting any major changes to the Corporations Act directly to the director
- Storage of your corporate binder in a secure location
- Corporate Service staff available to answer any ASIC queries you may have throughout the year as part of this yearly service.
Our department attends regular training sessions to ensure that we are constantly up-to-date with the Corporations Act.
The yearly fee allows us to continue this service for the coming twelve months. This fee is non-refundable.
Be rest assured, that with our team at Rubiix, we are fully qualified, experienced, certified business
accountants who apply close attention to the detail and who take pride in producing first rate outcomes for you.
Contact us for further details: email@example.com