HOW DOES YOUR BUSINESS MEASURE UP??
At Rubiix Business Accountants we pride ourselves in supporting our clients in their business life – be it during the business setup phase through to growth periods to establish a commercially sound and stable financial foundation or to come business that are winding down.
As a business owner, you should always review your own business practices, identify what is important and what to improve. If you remain stagnant then the business will too.
The business landscape is continually changing so business owners need to keep improving and streamlining processes and goals to retain a commercially viable business that moves with the tide, not against it.
WHAT YOUR BUSINESS HEALTH CHECK INCLUDES
To ensure your business is sustainable, we are proud to offer a selection of assessments to clients as a tool to review their practices, highlight any improvements and set achievable goals. Your assessment includes:
- A specialised health check to suit your requirements
- Personalised meeting with a Rubiix director. We can also conduct a teleconference or Skype meeting if necessary. Our directors will discuss with you the results of the TRUST Business Health Check and analyse how you’re performing and develop an action plan with you.
- After your meeting with the director, you will receive a detailed personalised report that helps you understand the results and what they mean.
The TRUST Business Health Checks are priced simply and don’t forget – are tax deductible!
Business Financial Health = $500 + GST
Personal Financial Health = $250 + GST
Take a step towards a better financial future by completing a Health Check today!
- Click on the relevant tool below you wish to use and sign up for the Trust questionnaire.
- You will receive an email with your username and password.
- Once you log in you will complete an online assessment that will take approx. 20 – 45 mins, depending on which one you select.
- Once the assessment is done we will contact you to go through our analyses and we will then work with you to develop an action plan. Let’s keep your business in good health!