Corporate ServicesChoose Rubiix as your registered agents
As your registered agent and registered office, our Rubiix corporate services consultants take great care to ensure that all your company obligations are always met and that all ASIC requirements are up to date.
This service includes:
- Keeping you informed of your legal obligations and responsibilities as a director and secretary of a company
- Checking and maintaining your corporate binder to ensure all records are supplied and correctly filed, as per ASIC requirements
- Electronically downloading the annual company statement and annual invoices from ASIC
- Checking and comparing the annual statement to ensure ASIC details are correct
- Preparing a written yearly solvency resolution or minute to ensure your company is solvent
- Reminder emails or phone calls to help avoid incurring ASIC fees for late payment of ASIC invoices or late lodgement of documents
- Providing yearly company reports to ensure all details are correct
- Preparing all minutes/resolutions as required by the Corporations Act
- Reviewing company constitutions to ensure they meet today’s legal requirements
- Ensuring each company is running legally according to their Constitution /Memorandum and
Articles of Association
- Notifying clients of any pending ASIC fines, if applicable
- Liaising with ASIC on your behalf when necessary
- Reporting any major changes to the Corporations Act directly to the director
- Storage of your corporate binder in a secure location
- Corporate Service staff available to answer any ASIC queries you may have throughout the year as part of this yearly service.
Our department attends regular training sessions to ensure that we are constantly up-to-date with the Corporations Act.
The yearly fee allows us to continue this service for the coming twelve months. This fee is non-refundable.
Be rest assured, that with our team at Rubiix, we are fully qualified, experienced, certified business
accountants who apply close attention to the detail and who take pride in producing first rate outcomes for you.
Contact us for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Of Our Accounting Services
Business & Company Tax Returns
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
Accounting & Tax Compliance
Business Planning, Advice & Management
Strategic Planning, Cash Flow & Budgeting
Accounting & Taxation Risk Management
Asset Protection & Financial Accounting
Refinancing & Restructure
Corporate File Management
We understand that in this business a flexible approach is mandatory. We look to provide a customised and flexible service that will evolve along our journey with you.
Objectives are set for each client through initial and ongoing consultations. These clearly defined objectives are actioned, regularly reviewed and reported on.
Communication is not just a word to Rubiix. Our daily routine ensures that we will regularly consult with and understand your requirements.
We will offer the highest standard of advice and expertise at all times. We will not take short cuts, nor lower our standards, for the sake of price.
Recent Blog Posts
Improvements to GST Risk Assessment Are you a business that has had a GST refund held up as a part of the ATO’s risk assessment program to verify GST refunds? The Inspector-General of Taxation (IGT) has recently completed and released his review into ATO’s practice...
Corporate Tax Rates: Recent Changes Give Certainty There’s finally some certainty about the corporate tax rate(s). Legislation has recently passed Parliament and the fate of other proposed changes has also been finalised. The law is settled, so it’s a good time to...
Reform of the ABN System The ABN system was originally introduced as a simple way to provide businesses with unique identifier when dealing with the government. It has since become a de facto licence to do business despite no substantial changes in the application...
Rubiix Business Accountants: We Minimise Your Tax To Maximise Your Profit
Contact Rubiix and ask about our various business accounting services that will maximise your business’s profit! Our vibrant, proactive and an energetic team can talk you through all aspects of your business accounting needs.